Friday, October 21, 2016

There is a lot of different types of genre's of music in the world, but I lean towards the Mexican type of music and romantic. Specially the old kind of music like gruperas, cumbias, oldies but goodies from the 80’s and 90’s. I like rock but Spanish rock, also qubraditas, norteñas, and also some songs in English. I listen to a different type of genres depending on how I'm feeling that day. Some of my favorite artists are Los Bukis, Bronco, Los Yonics, El trono de México, los klasikeros, los vallenatos, los Angeles azules and many more. I don't play any instruments at all, I don't sing either but singing would be pretty cool.


2 comments:

  1. hi luis i've listened to your music and i think it's awesome i didn't know wich kind of music to listen to in spanish but i love these.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I am really glad you liked the music, hope you had a fun time listening to it.

      Delete